Chopped Broccoli pieces - 1 cup
1 medium sized carrot -- peel the skin and chop into any desired shape..(i chopped into round pieces)
Chopped onions - 3 spoons
Salt and pepper - to taste
Water - 1.5 cups
- Heat a pan, add broccoli, onions , carrot with water and bring it to a high boil for 10 mins.
- Check if they are half done by pricking with a fork. Switch off the pan and let it cool for 5 mins.
- Now take half of the boiled mixture(along with water) and blend in the blender to a paste.
- Add the blended paste to the remaining mixture,mix well.
- Heat this together for 2 more mins.
Garnish with chopped tomatoes(optional)
Add salt and black pepper to taste and enjoy your appetizer.
Posting this recipe for the event Only Greens hosted by Saraswathi, event by Pari.