Ingredients:Channa - cooked and washed..
Cumin seeds - 1 spoon
Tomatoes - 2 (cut in small pieces)
Onions - 3 spoons (cut in small pieces)
Ginger garlic paste - 1 spoon
Chilly powder - 2 spoons
Coriander powder - 1 spoon
Turmeric - a pinch
Choley/Garam masala - 1 spoon
Salt - as needed.
Coriander leaves - as needed
Oil - 2 spoons
- Add oil to the pan,after 2 mins add cumin seeds , onions .
- Once the onions become slightly brown , add tomatoes and let this cook for 3 more mins.
- Add the ginger garlic paste.
- Now add the powders like chilly, garam, coriander, turmeric and mix well and cook till the raw smell goes off.
- Now add the washed channa .
- Add salt and 1/2 cup water and cook till the channa becomes soft and breakable. If needed add coriander leaves.
Channa Masala is ready !!!!!