One of the healthiest and tasty desserts I have ever made is the Fruit custard. We can also store this in the refrigerator and use it for 2-3 days. Try this and see. Its a very easy dessert to make in a 10-15 mins time.
Custard powder - 2 spoons (of any flavor, I generally use Vanilla, Pineapple, chocolate, here I have used Pineapple)
Fruits - apples/bananas/pineapple/kiwi/oranges/strawberries or a combination of all these(Here I have used only apples)
Sugar - 2-3 spoons (according to your taste)
Milk - 1 cup
- Cut the fruits into pieces of any desired shape and close it and keep aside
- In a pan, add the milk, turn on the heat, let it come to a boil and then simmer for 5-6 mins. One this is done, switch off the gas. Let this cool off for 10 mins.
- Now turn on the gas again, heat the milk in a very low heat, add the sugar and mix well.
- Add the custard powder little by little while mixing the milk. Continue this for few more mins( may be 3-4) until the milk mixture becomes like a paste. Immediately switch off the pan.
- Now pour this prepared custard on to the fruit pieces. Mix this well and refrigerate for half an hour.
- Garnish with nuts, raisins..